Am I Just Crazy?

(click title for full text w/comments)

I live with several other people in a loft in Manhattan. I sincerely like and respect them all for who they are. They are smart, talented and creative people. I opened my mouth about the federal income tax issues tonight, which of course bled into the whole truth movement discussion. Let's just say it didn't go over too well.



I mostly got the "he's one of those kooky conspiracy theorists" vibes. That and some unresearched, nonsensical arguments. I ended up getting my blood in a boil, turning into a 3rd grader and calling one roommate stupid. I am redfaced. I apologize Dave. In retrospect, I suppose I meant to say, "Excuse me kind sir, but I think you may be ignorant of all the facts of the matter". Not that I made headway suggesting the very same earlier.

But all that aside, what bothers me more is the apparent closed-mindedness of many people with whom I broach this subject. There seem to be many who don't seem curious about the odd circumstances, lack of proof and other evidently mischievous activities and facts of 9/11.
I am very open minded. I like to look at all the angles. I am also quite logical. Fact, evidence and scientific method all provide input into my formation of opinion. I may still be researching myself, but at least I am making the effort to become truly informed.

I get frustrated trying to stand on the side of issues of truth and liberty. I don't want to believe the things that this information purports to expose about our government and the agenda of this new world order. It's scary stuff. But I am convinced that there is so much more the the Truth than the versions we have been led to believe.

That is my mission... to free the Truth. To me, the only way to know is to keep asking questions, keep talking to family, friends, strangers, roommates (well...maybe not roommates) and others in order to raise public awareness and discussion. We want to know what is happening. Free Truth! It's time we knew.

0 comments: